Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!
Nintendopolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version)

5 posters

Go down

After reading this, whats your rating?

Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) I_vote_lcap0%Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) I_vote_lcap0%Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) I_vote_lcap50%Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) I_vote_lcap50%Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) Empty Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version)

Post  SirJDL2 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 am

Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) -8-ibZGqiIQUbDLLIobRSZkq88p_8S5o
Super Mario Bros., the classic franchise that captured the hearts of so many...and caused them to break their copies and have to buy more because the game mad 'em mad, has had to more games since the 1st Super Mario Bros. came (The 2nd Super Mario Bros. kind of sucked), but this review is about the 3rd Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. 3 excels in everyway above it's predecessors, in EVERYTHING! I've played this game so many times it's still fun. The levels, in which every single one is different, are always challenging and sometimes make you feel like busting the cartridge. The graphics PWN the other games, the music is great, it's just greatness in a cartridge.

The game boasts challenge after challenge on every level, with many secrets and goodies to find, this game also was the game to feature the infamous Tanooki Suit, which is the almost best power up you could get in this game. This game, like the others, also has a 2 player mode which makes the game even better.
Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) Super-Mario-Bros-3-Tanooki-Suit
There are things dislikable about this game. Such as you can't save your progress since it's NES, but in later versions of this game you can. The graphics aren't as good as the later versions, but what do you expect?
Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) 600full-super-mario-bros.-3-screenshot
I give this game a 9 rating. It's good old classic Mario at his best! But no one can forget Luigi....

Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) Mario-Party-8-mario-and-luigi-9350789-474-543

Last edited by SirJDL2 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
SirJDL2
SirJDL2
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee

Rupees : 20
Popularity : 0

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version)

Post  RetroBowser Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:05 am

kinda rushed bro no images and you copied the title i do on my reviews wtf?
RetroBowser
RetroBowser
F-Zero Racer
F-Zero Racer

Rupees : 79

http://i like pokemon.com

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version) Empty Re: Super Mario Bros. 3 Review (NES Version)

Post  Garchomp Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:11 am

RetroBowser wrote:kinda rushed bro no images and you copied the title i do on my reviews wtf?
He said NES version cause its on SNES and GBA, but their all exactly the same except SNES/GBA has much better graphics
Garchomp
Garchomp
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  NintendoFreak Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:29 am

Good review.
NintendoFreak
NintendoFreak
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 35

https://nintendopolis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SirJDL2 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:45 am

RetroBowser wrote:kinda rushed bro no images and you copied the title i do on my reviews wtf?

No, I didn't copy the title and I tried putting up pics but they wouldn't show up...They are up now.
SirJDL2
SirJDL2
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee

Back to top Go down

Post  RetroBowser Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:28 pm

UM I actually meant the snes version lol the one that could save.
RetroBowser
RetroBowser
F-Zero Racer
F-Zero Racer

Rupees : 79

http://i like pokemon.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SirJDL2 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:13 pm

RetroBowser wrote:UM I actually meant the snes version lol the one that could save.

Oh
SirJDL2
SirJDL2
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucaren Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:50 am

Cool
Lucaren
Lucaren
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 48
Popularity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  SirJDL2 Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Thanks!
SirJDL2
SirJDL2
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down