Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!
Nintendopolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL hitting Europe in April

3 posters

Go down

Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL hitting Europe in April Empty Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL hitting Europe in April

Post  Lucaren Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 am

Northants, England. – 2nd February, 2012 – OG International Ltd, a video game publishing company, Papaya Studios a California based developer and Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of the network, today announced the April 2012 release for PAL territories of Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL for PlayStation®️3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®️ and the Wii™️ system from Nintendo.
Well i hope you guys enjoy the game.
I never got it because it didn't appeal to me, but you might enjoy it Very Happy
Lucaren
Lucaren
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 48
Popularity : 3

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL hitting Europe in April Empty Re: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL hitting Europe in April

Post  SirJDL2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah, I agree with you there this game doesn't look that appealing.
SirJDL2
SirJDL2
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee

Rupees : 20
Popularity : 0

Back to top Go down

Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL hitting Europe in April Empty Re: Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL hitting Europe in April

Post  Metroid Fan98 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 pm

this game got bad ratings..
Metroid Fan98
Metroid Fan98
Octorok
Octorok

Rupees : 32
Popularity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down