Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!
Nintendopolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DS/DSI can be described in one simple word.....Completely Boss (ok, maybe it needs two XD)

3 posters

Go down

DS/DSI can be described in one simple word.....Completely Boss (ok, maybe it needs two XD) Empty DS/DSI can be described in one simple word.....Completely Boss (ok, maybe it needs two XD)

Post  Appleknight Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:30 pm

The DS/DSI systems are (in my opinion) some of nintendo's best ideas....ever. It combines portable gaming with some of my favorite gaming titles! From Kirby to Pokemon, its all there! If i ever feel a need to relive the good ol' days of gameboys, i can just shove in that old gameboy game and go to town! To be honest, if i hadnt gotten one of these, i probably would have wasted a lot of the past few years being bored.....and not playing some epic nintendo titles. I would have to say that a lot of my favorite and most played games are exclusively on the DS, like pokemon, some kirby games (like squeak squad!),and dragonquest(even though it isnt nintendo). Overall, i feel like these systems bring the best of nintendo right upfront, and really display the quality of nintedo games and products! (I dont have a 3DS, but I am 100% sure that it is just as awesome, if not more awesome, than the DS systems!)
Appleknight
Appleknight
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee

Rupees : 23
Popularity : 0

Back to top Go down

DS/DSI can be described in one simple word.....Completely Boss (ok, maybe it needs two XD) Empty Re: DS/DSI can be described in one simple word.....Completely Boss (ok, maybe it needs two XD)

Post  NintendoFreak Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Yeah, great systems. Just try 3DS.
NintendoFreak
NintendoFreak
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 35
Popularity : 0

https://nintendopolis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DS/DSI can be described in one simple word.....Completely Boss (ok, maybe it needs two XD) Empty Re: DS/DSI can be described in one simple word.....Completely Boss (ok, maybe it needs two XD)

Post  Lucaren Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:59 am

They are pretty beast and they had amazing games Very Happy
Ill always have a place in my heart for the ds and dsi and all that Very Happy!
Lucaren
Lucaren
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 48
Popularity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum