Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!
Nintendopolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced)

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced) Empty Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced)

Post  RetroBow Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced) Pokemon-FireRed-Version-Cheats-GBA-2

This game was the first pokemon game made for the gameboy advanced. It is simply a remake of the original game pokemon blue.
The game put simply is almost a exact replica of the original game.The story is like any pokemon game, you start off in your home town and get your first pokemon. You get a pokedex from the professor in the game. Your job in the game is to get all 8 badges and challenge the pokemon league.You also during the course of the story catch new pokemon,battle your rival,and fight a group of bad guy's named team rocket.
The visual's in the game have been updated to make it more appealing, like it is now in color, and the characters and pokemon were given updated looks. Here are pictures of the starter pokemon

Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced) 001Bulbasaur
Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced) 150px-007Squirtle
Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced) 150px-004Charmander

Conclusion
Most people say that a remake is never as good as the original but i think there is a exception for this game. It is truly a must play.

9.5/10

RetroBow

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced) Empty Re: Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced)

Post  NintendoFreak Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Good review.
NintendoFreak
NintendoFreak
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 35
Popularity : 0

https://nintendopolis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced) Empty Re: Pokemon Fire Red Review (gameboy advanced)

Post  Lucaren Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:05 pm

There have been better Pokemon games i don't believe it deserves a 9.5...
please make your reviews longer and don't play favoritism
Lucaren
Lucaren
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 48
Popularity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Lucaren that one was short the others were not....also i don't play favoritism i just though of that game cause i liked it if you want me to pick games I haven't played i could try but just rip off from another site.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucaren Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 am

I just don't think this pokemon deserves a 9.5 its a little insane there have been better pokemon games.
Lucaren
Lucaren
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 48
Popularity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down