Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nintendopolis
Login to post, edit your profile, and talk to everyone in the community!
Nintendopolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advanced)

4 posters

Go down

Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advanced) Empty Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advanced)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advanced) Fire_Emblem_The_Sacred_Stones

Fire emblem is unlike other nintendo games cause it has a more final fantasy battle style an look to it.
You start the game as Seth and Erika but meet alot more people some who are ally's and some who are enemies.
The story is about the Grado empire declaring war against the other nations and wanting to destroy the sacred stones. You are princess, Erika who has been forced to flee cause your nation (Regis) has fallen to the grado empire. You flee to Freida but the enemies are already there. When you hear your brother is still alive fighting the grado empire you decide to go to. You get there and find your brother captured you rescue him and flee back to Freida. After that you have a choice to make, you either follow the girl or the guy. I followed the girl witch led me to the nation of Jehanna witch has fallen to the might of the grado empire. That is all i know so far...
The fighting system is alot like final fantasy witch i said earlier. You move on a map a certain number of spaces then you end your turn. Then it's the enemies turn to move if they get right in front of you any direction they attack you but you get a turn to hit them as well. You can also move in front of them and attack them. The weapons have a certain number of hits before they break so go to one of the many shops to buy a new weapons. There is 3 ways to win depending on what you have to do.
1.Kill the enemie commander.
2.Kill all enemies.
3.Seize the place.
occasionally- Survive a certain amount of turns.

Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advanced) Fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones-20050524060826192 A image of the layout of the battles. ^

Conclusion

This game has a great storyline and alot of variation in characters. The game does have some problems like there is a little much on the talking and when one of your characters dies there gone for good. For a game made 9 years ago it's still worth playing. Cool

7.5/10

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advanced) Empty Re: Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advanced)

Post  Garchomp Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Great review for a great game =)
Garchomp
Garchomp
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 30
Popularity : 0

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advanced) Empty Re: Fire Emblem and the Sacred Stones (Gameboy Advanced)

Post  Lucaren Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:11 pm

Nice review.
Lucaren
Lucaren
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 48
Popularity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Appleknight Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 pm

sweet review man, i wanna play it really bad now XD
Appleknight
Appleknight
Waddle Dee
Waddle Dee

Rupees : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  NintendoFreak Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Appleknight wrote:sweet review man, i wanna play it really bad now XD

I have it on my 3ds, you've played it on my 3ds before Wink
NintendoFreak
NintendoFreak
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 35

https://nintendopolis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucaren Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:46 am

Playing this on my 3ds lol
Lucaren
Lucaren
Admin
Admin

Rupees : 48
Popularity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down